[Biography] [Statistics] [Videos] [Links]
Fullname: Fernando José
Birthday: 20th March 1984 in Madrid
Height: 1,86 meters
Weight: 78 kilograms
Marital Status: Single
Current Club: FC Liverpool
Favoured Foot: right
- Fernando Torres began to kick around some things in the house,
when he was 2 years old.
- As he was 4 he delighted in football. As he was five years old,
he plays for his first footballclub “Parque84”.
- As he says, shaped it also a Cartoon series, with which 2 hobby
soccer players become professionals.
- In the beginning he was goalkeeper, but after he lost some teeth,
he would play in the field.
- Later, when he was eleven, he went to Atlético Madrid, because
his grandfather was a fanatic "Atléti"-fan. In 1999 Fernando got his
first professional contract there.
- Torrés would chosen for the best Player in Under-16
- 27th of May in 2001 "El Niño", his nickname, gave his debut in
the Spanish Primera Division. Just one week later he makes his first
goal in the season against Albacete.
- In the same year he plays in the Spanish Under-17 team for the
Trinidad and Tobago
- Fernando Torres stars at the Under-19 European-Championship in
Norway (July 2002). He was the best scorer and was elected to the "Player
of the Tournament"
- In 2003 he moved in the A-National Team. His debut was against
- Because of his indentification, Fernando Torres would chosen in
his Club Atlético Madrid to the captain.
- Many top-footballclubs are interested on him, because of his
constancy on high level
- Little Fernando liked to throw things out the window. As he was
a two years old boy he threw a model-truck out of the window. In
this model-truck were some savings of his parents.
- He has a tattoo on the inside of his left arm that means
"Fernando" with tengwar-symbols
- In the summer of 2007 he moved for around 36 million Euros from
Atlético Madrid to Liverpool.
visitor on this site since 2007, May 17th.
[Home] [Sitemap] [Sitelist]