Birthday: 1982-01-09 in Leipzig
Height: 1,82 meter
Weight: 52 kilograms
Size of shoe: 42
Eye colour: brown
Marital status: single
Hobbies: singing, parties
Favorite Food: Pizza, Burgers, rice pudding, noodle buffering,
Favorite Drink: Red Bull, Cola, Dooley's
Life adage: "Leb' die Sekunde" (Live the second)
- Bill is the singer of the German Band Tokio Hotel
- He and his brother Tom are twins (-->
Tom Kaulitz). Bill is
just 10 minutes younger then Tom.
- Their parents could be separated as Bill and Tom were six years
old. The twins live with her mother Simone Kaulitz. The later
stepfather, Gordon Trümper, played also in a rock'n'roll-band. He
played guitar. To this time he has also a music school.
- With 9 years they went from Magdeburg to Loitsche
- His favorite pets are his dog "Scotty" and his cat "Kasimir"
- Bill masqueraded himself as vampire – so came into being his
look, which he has at first on stage. He found it very cool and it
would his mark. A friend of his mother styled his hair. The first
piercing he got when he was twelve. In the year 2006 he changed his
look for an performance in Berlin. Now he has longer hair.
- Because of lacquer of his finger nails, he doesn't eat on it
- He has part taken in the first "StarSearch" relay in Germany in
2003. There he sorted out after an exiting in the quarter finals. As
he went out of competition he performed "It’s Raining Men" from the
Weather Girls. His concurrent was the rapper Oliver, who performed a
song of Eminem with "Without Me".
- His favourite musicians are Placebo, Nena and Green Day. His
first album what he bought was from German artist Nena (99
Luftballons). His first concert what he had seen was also from her.
Bill like the older stuff of her more than her new stuff. But also
with the new style of music from Nena he comes clear.
- When he was six years old, he played with his brother Tom a
small role in the movie "Verrückt nach dir".
- In the Kindergarten had bill and Tom t-shirts where his names
were printed, so that the educater has known, who was who.
- Bill visited the school "Kurfürst-Joachim-Friedrich-Gymnasium"
in Wolmirstedt (--> www.kjfg.de).
Bill's average in the ninth class was 1,9. In the sommer vacations
after the ninth class in 2005 he got a star with the song "Durch den
- At the tenth class he got a private teacher, who teached him and
his brother. Because of the account of concerts and other
publications he couldn't go to a public school anymore – to less
- His bus was going at 6.10 o'clock am. He needed a long time to
style his hair, therefore he had woke up very early. But most time
he woke up at 5:30 o'clock am.
- Bills favourite subjects at school are german, ethic and art but
he doesn't like the subjects sport, physic and mathematics.
- He's a right hander
His favourite club is the "Alex", this is also the favourite of
Gustav and Georg
- Bill like to work with apple computers like his Brother, too
- He is allergic against Mosquito bites. Because of this, Bill was
for one time in the hospital.
- One of his is favourite food are waffles he made himself.
- His favourite drink is the Energy drink "Red Bull". On parties
he likes to drink the Toffee Liqueur from Dooley's, too.
- Bill Kaulitz voiced Arthur in the german version of the animated
Fantasymovie "Arthur and the Minimoys"